2020-03-01

Journey to Canada: Niagara Falls

Recently I travelled to Niagara Falls, on the border of the United States and Canada. This post shows some images from my journey and some information about Niagara Falls.

I arrived on the Canadian side of Niagara falls. From there I could see both Canadian Horseshoe Falls and American Falls. One of the first things I did was visit Skylon Tower. I went up on the elevator and I took some pictures.

Canadian Horseshoe Falls 05.jpg
(Canadian Horseshoe Falls)
American Falls.jpg
(American Falls)
Later on, I travelled up towards Canadian Horseshoe Falls. There I took some more pictures.
Canadian Horseshoe Falls.jpg
I travelled behind the falls and took some more pictures.
Niagara Falls Portal.jpg
Rainbow Bridge.jpg
The next day, I went over to the American side of the falls. Here I took some of my best photos.

Frost-covered Plants.jpg

Frozen Rock.jpg

Frozen Binoculars.jpg
Frost Covered Trees.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Some Support By Subscribing on YouTube

Every First Episode in the Winter 2023 Cour

Now that the Winter 2023 cour has come to an end, what better time to discuss the anime that aired this season. This season I have watched e...